This notice provides you with information on how we use personal data. We are committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of our website visitors. We can confirm that we hold all personal data securely and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK and EU Data Protection legislation and regulations in force from time to time.
Islamic Painted Page is a data controller. We collect and process data for a number of purposes outlined in this notice. Our contact details are below:
Data Protection Officer: Data Privacy Officer email address email@example.com (further contact details are available on request).
Any questions regarding this policy should be directed to the contact above.
If you are aged under 16, please get your parent or guardian's permission before you provide any personal information to us. Users under 16 without this consent will not be allowed to provide us with personal information.
What do we collect and how do we use it?
In running and operating the business, we may collect and process certain data and information relating to you and your use of this site. Your privacy is important to us and we confirm that we will never release your personal details to any third party for their mailing or marketing purposes.
You do not need to register to use Islamic Painted Page. Historically, the site used offered users an option to register in order to access some additional features and record their searches. This registration was used only to create a personal user area. However these facilities have been withdrawn and all user data erased.
All facilities on the current website are free and no information is shared with any third parties.
It is possible to advise administration of problems or corrections needed on the database, via a “contact us” form. This requires the user to enter a name and email address, but this information is used only to help complete an email notification and is not retained except within that email. No information is shared with any third parties.
In addition to the methods above, we may also use personal data for:
- seeking your feedback on the services we provide;
- notifying you about any changes to our website, including improvements, and service or product changes;
- internal purposes including statistical or survey purposes, quality control, site performance and evaluation in order to improve our website;
- administering this website
How long do we retain your data?
We will never retain your personal information for longer than is necessary. We will only retain your personal information for as long as we need to fulfil the purposes we collected it for as set out above, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, or reporting requirements.
Who do we share your data with?
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- our service providers where necessary to make the products and services available to you such as suppliers of IT services;
- where necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of our organisation, our users, or others we may share personal information with law enforcement agencies.
You have the right to ask us for access to your information, and to change, delete or move your personal information.
These rights are:
- The right to information on how your data is processed.
- The right to access information we hold about you.
- The right to correct and update the information we hold about you.
- The right to object to us processing your personal data.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling - you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- The right to have your data erased.
- You can ask us to delete your personal information where it is no longer necessary for us to use it, you have withdrawn consent, or where we have no lawful basis for keeping it.
- Right to data portability.
- You have the right to request that we transfer your personal information to another controller. We will comply where possible.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a data protection regulator, which in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office (http://ico.org.uk).
- The right to withdraw consent to use your personal information to send you marketing emails by clicking unsubscribe.
You can invoke any of these rights at any time using the contact details listed in this policy. In order to ensure that we are disclosing information to the correct person we may ask for identification documents
Protecting your personal information
To protect your information, we have policies and procedures in place to make sure that only authorised personnel can access the information, that information is handled and stored in a secure and sensible manner and all systems that can access the information have the necessary security measures in place. To accomplish this, all employees, contractors and sub-contractors have roles and responsibilities defined in those policies and procedures.
To make sure all employees, contractors and sub¬contractors understand these responsibilities they are provided with the necessary training and resources they need.
In addition to these operational measures, we also use a range of technologies and security systems to reinforce the policies.
This policy was last updated on 2 April 2019.